Thank you for your interest in Britmax International School. You will find below some information that will help you register your ward.
GET ADMISSION FORMPick up an admission form from the administrative desk at our school.
RETURN THE FORMComplete the application and return it to us with your supporting documents.
EXAM & INTERVIEWYour ward will attend an assessment exam, followed by an interview.
PROVISIONAL OFFERIf your application for a place is successful, a provisional offer will be made.
OFFER ACCEPTANCEYou indicate acceptance of your offer by paying required fees to our bank account
CLASS ALLOCATIONYour ward is issued a new class, and can start school when the term begins.
Start your application process today
Frequently asked questions
You will need the following documents to support your application:
- Passport photographs
- Photocopy of birth certificate
- Original birth certificate (for viewing only)
- Photocopy of immunisation card
- Parents’ passport photographs
- Proof of payment of application fee
Stated below is the age requirement for each class:
- For admission into Nursery One, candidates must turn 3 years old by year of admission
- For admission into Primary One, candidates must be 5 years old
- For admission into JS One, candidates must turn be 10 years old
For more information, please contact our admissions department.
Yes. We accept transfers into our classes on the following conditions:
- All other conditions are met
- There is a space available